Thursday, May 08, 2008

 More proof that life isn't fair

So last week I had a dream that a friend of mine was pregnant. Yesterday I asked her. Her response? "Thanks for ruining the surprise!"

This is not the first time I've done this. It's not even the 5th time I've done this. And it's not just with people I'm around, Ive done it with people who I lived in different states from. I've freaked out more than one person with this. If it was just women I see daily, then we could blame the time I did working at a Gymboree store. Working there I got good at telling if someone was having a boy or girl based on how they were carrying. No, it's not just an old wives tale! But like I said, I've done it to friends who I don't see regularly.

Sometimes I have a dream, other times it just pops into my head.

So what's the unfair part?

If I am blessed with a gift of precognition, why can't it be for lottery numbers?

Anyway, congrats to my friend who's going to be a mommy!! I'm really happy for you! And I'm sorry I ruined your surprise ;)

Posted by Acinom @ 7:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. :) I've been trying to figure out how to get in touch with you but I didn't have your email address.

I lack your abilities. My across the street neighbor had a baby, and I never even knew she was pregnant at all.

Posted by Blogger June Cleaver's Revenge @ 1:15 PM #
 

Ha ha! No problem at all - I was emailing you that day to tell you anyway, you just beat me to the punch. =)

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 7:30 PM #
 
<< Home