Friday, April 25, 2008

 Y is for Yesteryear

Well you know how for D I posted about Divine Secrets? Well shortly after I made that post we found out that the online community we were all part of was closing. They gave us two weeks notice, so we all spent that time looking at old pictures and reminiscing. Women who hadn't been part of the community in years stopped by to visit and check in and say goodbyes. It was warm and fuzzy and brought back tons of good memories. It made me appreciate even more what that group had given me over the years.

Of course every time large groups of women get together cliques form, and gossip happens. So yeah, there were some bad times too, full of bullshit or whatever.

But I'm not focusing on that. I'm remembering all of the good times of yesteryear :)

Posted by Acinom @ 9:21 PM