Thursday, April 17, 2008

 Q is for Quinnipiac

So I was pondering what I could possibly do for Q as I was driving to the sorority house for a cookout. One of the words that popped into my head was Quinnipiac. It's a college in Connecticut that I had a friend who attended back in the early 90's. I quickly discarded that because other than saying I had a friend who went there and there goes your Q I had nothing else to say.

But then at the cookout I was chatting with some friends of a sister who came down to visit for the weekend. And guess where 2 of these women went? Yes, Quinnipiac.

So how's that for a coincidence? I wish I had spent some more time chatting with them. One of the best books I ever read was the Celestine Prophecy, and in that it talks about coincidences and people who you are meant to share something with. I wonder if any of that is true. Well, I'll see them again on Saturday and if anything important is meant to be, I'll find out then. :)

Posted by Acinom @ 10:01 PM