Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 O is for Over

And that's how toilet paper should be hung. It drives me nuts when people hang it under. It is SO much easier to pull and tear off when it's over, so I seriously don't understand why anyone would disagree with me.

I confess there are times where I will switch the TP to be right if I find it's wrong. Not everywhere, because I don't want people to think I'm crazy, but I have a few friends who are crazy and do it the wrong way, so I fix theirs since it's an ongoing joke, and then every once in a while I'm at some public place where it's wrong and I'll fix it.

I never said I wasn't a dork :)

Posted by Acinom @ 6:31 PM

Read or Post a Comment

OVER OVER OVER!!!!!

I have to have it OVER!
I change it in the work restroom constantly cuz some dang fool always puts a new one on under.

which, I spose is a bit better than just being left dripping w/a corncob on the roller, but Hey do it right already!!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 12:07 AM #
 

I understand the function of over but have to say aesthetically, I prefer under. Voldemort and I used to switch each other's back and forth in an unspoken TP battle. Good times!

Posted by Blogger AJ @ 7:54 PM #
 

I agree, I prefer over, but I have to put mine under for the very reason in the picture accompanying this post. My Kira loves nothing more than to pull down an entire roll and make a nest. A few times of cleaning up shredded TP from all over the bathroom (and the house, if she's tracked it) and I got over my under aversion right quick!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 7:38 PM #
 
<< Home