Friday, April 11, 2008

 K is for Keys

Am I the only one, or does anyone else keep random keys from things that don't exist anymore? In a drawer I have old car keys, old apartment keys, keys that I don't recognize, and the keys to the lock that I had on the truck that I used to move cross country, even though I have no idea where that lock is anymore! My favorite random key I have is still on my keychain. It's a tiny key for a locked file box that held the HR stuff for an old job where I was the manager. They key had that fat plastic thing around it so it's REALLY hard to get off the ring, so there it stays.

I don't know what it is about me that I can't seem to get rid of these keys. Maybe the next time I get into purge mode I will actually toss them. But maybe I just keep t hem to be tiny memories of old times...


Posted by Acinom @ 4:07 PM