Tuesday, April 29, 2008

 Dear T,

Dear T,
I suck at emailing. I have every good intention to write you back and just haven't yet. I'm not in the mood to be online lately and have only been here to do these blog entries since I can't give up on BloMo with just a few days left! There's nothing wrong, I'm just trying to get stuff done around here, plus I'm reading a really good book.

I promise I will try and write a real email tomorrow!

Thanks for understanding,
Your email-challenged friend

Posted by Acinom @ 9:48 PM

Read or Post a Comment

honeysweets,
no worries atall! I just thought something was wrong w/my email as others have said they havent been getting mine from gmail.
I know you are busy - glad to hear all is ok!!!
Don't even worry about emailing back until you get good and bored and have nothing better to do - LOL!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 8:29 AM #
 
<< Home