Monday, April 28, 2008

 Dear Interwebs,

Dear Interwebs-
As of tonight we have a love/hate relationship. Usually I love love love you and how small you make the world. But tonight my sister got an email from someone who found her on it, who was on her myspace page, and will then also see me and I don't want to be seen by this person.

I am so thankful that I made my myspace private. And actually pretty happy that I made my blog private at this point too.

What sucks is that I'm probably going to have nightmares tonight.

So Interwebs, while I do normally love you, tonight- you suck.

Sincerely,
The one who doesn't want to be stalked, please

Posted by Acinom @ 10:09 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I dont know what or who interwebs are but Im sorry this happened to you and your sister!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 11:53 PM #
 
<< Home