Wednesday, April 30, 2008

 Dear BloMo-ers!

Dear BloMo-ers!

Congrats! We made it. 30 days of posting. If some of you did it in March too, then special Kudos to you!

I only randomized once, and I wish I had done more. Maybe the next time. Definitely in November. I know I got much more out of this experience when I was more involved with the group.

Congrats to whoever wins. I know it won't be me. :( But if by some dumb luck it is me, then please know that I did post every day, and you can check it out at my real blog, 5 Cats Shy and I added the nablopomo email address as a preferred reader :)

I'll be taking tomorrow off. Till next time...
The proud to have accomplished 30 days of inane babbling blogger

Posted by Acinom @ 10:23 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hey - how are ya?

update already lol!!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 6:46 PM #
 

woo, 30 posts in 30 days! good job!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 7:58 PM #
 
<< Home