Saturday, March 01, 2008

 Things I never thought I'd do...

I'm trying to decide if I want to do the new version of NaBloPoMo where it's supposed to be each month now too. They suggested that we do lists daily in March... Dunno how I feel about this, but I'll give it a try, at least for a day or so...

2 Things I never thought I'd do

  • Care very much about college basketball
  • Sit home and cheer loudly for the Tarheels

I was going to make this a big long post about all sorts of different things, but I watched the best game this afternoon, and that's all that's really on my mind right now :)

And since I can't not mention how cute my cats are...

At the beginning of this game they were losing- badly. I told Ringo who was hanging out with me that we needed to cheer and help them win. So I started singing Ca RO LI na! and he would say MOW! and we'd go back and forth. It cracked me up :) But it worked! Second half they kicked ass and ended up on top by 10.

I'd get Ringo a set of pom poms but his brother would eat the strings and we'd be back at the vet so I guess not...

Posted by Acinom @ 7:22 PM