Wednesday, March 26, 2008

 Sometimes I wonder....

Am I overly sensitive or do people just suck?

Recently, I had a conversation with someone regarding something that she was doing that was hurting my feelings. At the time I did not think it was intentional, so I thought if I just shared my feelings she would understand. I thought that I explained my point of view, but I guess not.

Not only has she continued to do stuff that I already told her hurts, she's done something even more significant, completely blowing off my feelings. I also just found out that she's discussed the previous conversation with a mutual friend, who told her that she should be talking to me, and yet, nada.

I have really lost trust in her. I've somewhat lost trust in myself too- can I just not express myself adequately? Or should the lost trust be in people in general that they just don't give a shit about other people?

Or maybe I just care too much about stuff. If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't ever have this stress.

Posted by Acinom @ 8:50 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Breathe honey, breathe. People in general suck but often individually they don't. Sometimes you have to just wait it out and see. But at the end of the day you have to remember that YOU are a swell and groovy chick and if she don't get it Fu*& her
(((you)))

Posted by Blogger Christy @ 11:26 PM #
 

Oh yeah! What she said!!

Want me to come up there and kiss her ass?

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 9:40 PM #
 
<< Home