Sunday, March 02, 2008

 If I knew then what I know now...

List for today-

2 TV shows I got hooked on AFTER they were off the air

  • Homicide, Life on the Street
  • Judging Amy

Today I finally caught Homicide: The Movie. I just have to say, this was one of the best shows ever on television. And this movie was, well, moving. I cried like a baby at the end of it. Such phenomenal acting! Smart dialog, and excellent editing.

It kinda sucked the last season when, from what I gather, the network had their hands in it more to try and spice it up. They totally should have left it alone. Proof is in the movie that came out a few years after the show ended. I watched it this morning and it is still sitting with me. Wowo.

And I would just like to note that there is one actor who was in both of my shows mentioned today- Reed Diamond. This guy is amazing, and when checking out his IMDB profile I see that he's actually a Tarheel! How cool is that?


Posted by Acinom @ 7:54 PM