Monday, December 31, 2007

 Stay Gold Ponyboy

Last week I was thinking about this movie and then this past weekend it was on.

When we were in HS, this was THE movie we waited with baited breath for its release. Every good looking actor from the time pretty much was in it, as well as it being a super book that we all LOVED.

This is one of the few movies that exist out in the world that I think actually do the book justice. It stayed true to the story, at the moment I can't think of any part where it strayed, although I am sure there are some parts.

It's been many years since I've seen the movie or read the book, but I could still quote along with it as it was on almost every line. Sad but true.

And I still misted up at the end when Ralph Macchio uttered those words to C Thomas Howell..."Stay Gold, Ponyboy...Stay Gold"

Posted by Acinom @ 2:54 PM