Saturday, December 22, 2007

 Are you a good witch, or a bad?



I have seen Wizard of Oz at least 84,000 times in my life.

I've had it on tonight while I'm doing some other stuff and I laughed at a scene that I never before noticed as being funny...

Glinda asks Dorothy if she's a good witch or a bad... Dorothy responds that witches are ugly. Glinda shares that only bad witches are ugly... and then asks her again if she's a good witch, or a bad!

In other words-- you're kinda ugly, but not heinous, so what kind of witch are you?

Hee. Dorothy fortunately didn't pick up on the backhanded insult, which I think is a good thing or Glinda may have left Dorothy to rot in Oz if she had sassed back.

Oh and get this- my neighbor has never seen this movie. How is that possible? She was scared of it as a child, but never moved past that. When we were decorating my tree she was looking at the Miss Gulch ornament and had to ask me what it was. Wow.




Posted by Acinom @ 10:01 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ahaha...That's too much! I've seen that movie a bunch of times too and never caught that. Poor Dorothy...it's not her fault that her hair is in dorky pigtails...

...who am I kidding...I kinda like pigtails...

RAWK ON DOROTHY!!

Posted by Blogger Andrew @ 11:41 AM #
 
<< Home