Monday, November 05, 2007

 That's MY PARKING SPACE!

Question du Jour: What is something that annoys you unreasonably?

For me it's definitely when someone parks in my parking space.

Except I have no real claim to the space. We don't have assigned parking here in my complex, but I always park in the same spot. And when someone else is in it when I get home it PISSES ME OFF!


When I go out to the sorority house there's a place I always park in. People even call it my space. The thing is, it's not a "legal" space, but since I'm the landlord I can park wherever I want. And that's where I want to park :) And tonight I had to go out there for a meeting and the chapter adviser was parked IN MY SPACE! Harrumph!

Back when I was in college I always liked to sit in the same desk, and Id get so irked if someone would be sitting at my desk.

I guess it's just a weird thing about me. I don't know why it's so important to me, it just is.

So stay out of my damn parking space! Thank you.

Posted by Acinom @ 10:26 PM