Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 Picture Perfect

Or not...

So as I mentioned before, my sister is in town. She's a photographer and shooting the Eastern Sectionals for figure skating. She dragged me along tonight and made me take pictures too. Guess what? I suck. I had trouble keeping up with the skaters in a big way.

So these are what most of my pics looked like...












Well, I never claimed to be good at it. I confess though, I did manage a few good ones, and they might actually end up published on ice-dance.com, so check it out and see!

And who knows what tomorrow will bring... she's making me go again, so maybe I'll actually get more than just feet and tushies!

Posted by Acinom @ 8:58 PM

Read or Post a Comment

HYSTERICAL.

Tell Michelle I said Hi!

Posted by Blogger AJ @ 7:23 PM #
 
<< Home