Thursday, November 08, 2007

 One Week!

Question du Jour: What are you most looking forward to in this month?

For me, that's easy! THE POLICE CONCERT!

Ok so maybe it's a week and 3 days. But that's how freaking excited I am! I just can't wait! I was the biggest Police fan back in HS. I was a late comer to them though- I discovered them during Synchronicity. LOVED them so much that I went back and got all their previous stuff too. I decked out the inside of my locker with pictures of Sting, Andy, and Stewart. I had a quote from a Police song in my high school yearbook. And I desperately wanted to go to their concert. Alas, my bad luck- they broke up before I could ever convince my mom to let me go.

So when Sting went solo I did manage to make it to several of his concerts. (one of those is one I posted about that now wins my most hits by googled phrase award) But as amazing as those concerts were, there's always been a hole in my life (yes, I know I'm quoting the title of a Police song) since I never saw the three of them perform together.

And lo, they decided to reunite. And yes, they are going to Atlanta where 2 of my best friends live. And so it is written that I shall finally see my boys live.

I am truly giddy. I'm trying not to be so excited, because what if it's not all I expect it to be? But how could it not be?

Posted by Acinom @ 6:22 PM