Sunday, November 25, 2007

 I've been outed

So for over a year very few friends of mine actually knew this blog existed, and that's how I liked it. I kept it that way so that I could vent if I needed to, and to stay fairly anonymous.

I never wrote anything that interesting, it was more for myself than anyone else, so I figured that was the best way to go.

Well I realized that some of my local friends who did not know previously that I had this now know. And one of them is the mom of the baby.

And I was re-reading what I wrote about her and hope it did not come off as anything negative about the baby and my feelings towards her.

I truly adore her. She's great. In the time I've spent with her she has changed so much, grown to have such a great personality; she keeps me laughing. I love seeing how she's developed her own personality and there are few things that brighten me up like that big ol' smile she loves to give me. I love when she falls asleep on me- she's so sweet and dear (and smells yummy) and I let her stay on me rather than put her down for her nap because I know she feels more comforted and safe and cozy on me and I want her to have that.

When I said I was dreading having her that day it was nothing against her at all, it was just me being lazy. Hell, I dread almost every time I have to put clothes on and leave the house, but I almost always end up having a blast when I actually go somewhere. That's just me.

I know I did say she's cute and I love her, and I want it known that those are the feelings that are the strong real ones. I hope that's what people hold onto, not anything negative.

Because I do love her. And she is damn cute! And I hope that even after I'm not regularly taking care of her that I am one of the first people called when a babysitter is needed. Because I will miss my time with her. She's my bud now.

(But I confess, I still love my cats more ;) )

(Oh, and the reason I only call her "the baby" isn't because I don't love her enough to use her name, it's a privacy respecting thing)

And lastly, if you're going to keep reading here, please leave comments! I like to hear what people have to say about what I have to say. Of course I really don't have much to say. Reading back most of my posts are either about my cats or how lame my life is. But I never claimed to have anything that interesting to say! :)

Posted by Acinom @ 12:14 PM

Read or Post a Comment

please remove mention of me and my girl.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 12:42 PM #
 
<< Home