Saturday, November 24, 2007

 Is it me? Or is this year not the same?

Last year I had a blast doing NaBloPoMo. I "met" tons of new people through their blogs, I would spend hours engrossed in other people's lives. I enjoyed trying to come up with interesting things to blog about since I knew many random strangers would wander into my world through the randomizer.

This year, not so much. I know that partially it's me. Last year I was in a mind numbing sedentary light duty job where I spent 8 hours a day in front of a computer screen and needed something to keep me sane. So I randomized. Probably 6 of those 8 hours a day. I left comments all over the place. Then those people came to my blog and it was cool. This year I don't sit in front of the screen and have only randomized minimally. As in, I have probably not even come close to 6 hours this whole month.

So is that why I'm not as into it? Or am I just much lamer this year and nobody who randomizes there way into my world has nothing to say? Or is it just the way it's set up this year? It seems like it should be way cooler, but I haven't really been too involved.

So tell me, if you are actually a 2x NaBloPoMoer, is it different this year, or is it just me?

Oh and Karen, I know you're reading so come out of hiding and leave a comment! Oh and did you see this post? It mentions how much I appreciate you and am happy you're my friend! :)

Posted by Acinom @ 6:35 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I really wish you had told me about the randomizer before Day 23! LOL. I had no idea...

Posted by Blogger AJ @ 7:07 PM #
 

Yep, I've been reading! I saw the link on your Myspace page! BUT how did you know I was reading?!?!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 5:49 PM #
 
<< Home