Saturday, November 10, 2007

 Is it bedtime yet?

I had some serious insomnia last night. I should have gotten out of bed and posted, because to pass the time while I wasn't sleeping, I composed several great posts.

Of course now, I cannot remember them. And that might be from this headache from hell that I have right now. Like I've said before, I get no-sleep hangovers. And I have a doozy now. I just want to go to bed, but considering it's not even 7 pm yet, I know that would be a big mistake. I'd end up waking up at 1am and not be able to fall out again.

I can't just read, because the headache is so bad. I can't take a bubble bath because we're in a drought. I can't even stay online much because that's hurting my head more too. So I guess what I'll do is the same thing I've been doing. Laying here with Ringo and listening to Discovery Health on the TV.

Do I know how to party on a Saturday night, or what?

Posted by Acinom @ 6:49 PM