Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 I'm sorry, excuse me, what did you say??

So today I stopped into my rental office to pay my rent. The brother of one of the women there is visiting from England and was in the office chatting with her. She introduced me and all I could see were these two amazingly gorgeous green eyes. Wow.

So the three of us were chatting, and I swear I had to ask him to repeat what he said 4 times in 10 minutes. No, that wasn't because of his amazingly hot accent, it was because I was mesmerized by those gorgeous green eyes. I could not concentrate on anything else. I'm sure he thinks I am the biggest ditzy flake, but if you saw these eyes I think you'd be distracted too.

Wowo.

So I complain that I don't meet any men I'm interested in, and then when I finally find one, he lives across a freaking ocean and will only be in this country for 2 weeks. Then again, I don't know if I was interested in him or not-- I was just lost in the spell of those amazing eyes...

I'm sorry, what'd you say again?

Posted by Acinom @ 10:27 PM