Monday, November 12, 2007

 I should have company more often

So I have a two bedroom apartment even though it's just me with the two kitties. Basically I need the second room as a dumping ground. All the crap that I can't seem to get rid of, but don't know what to do with, ends up in there. Anytime I need to straighten up quickly I pick up everything, dump it in there, and shut the door. Most people have a junk drawer, I have a junk room. And the worse it gets, the less likely I am to clean it up, so it just gets scarier and scarier till I just keep the door shut all the time.

But then when I'm having company I have to shovel it out. I usually pop a Clairitin first because otherwise I go into sneezing fits from all the accumulated dust. Poor RoomBob wears out his batteries and needs to recharge at least once, sometimes twice to get the place actually vacuumed.

But when it's done, I feel such a sense of YAY ME! It's only my sister coming, and honestly, she wouldn't give a shit if it was a mess still or not. But nevertheless, I feel the need to make it at least presentable. When I was dying in pain before my surgery and she was coming down to take care of me post-op I still felt the need to clean in there first.

So I think I really should invite company over more often so that the room actually stays clean. So who wants to come visit in a few weeks?

Posted by Acinom @ 8:24 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Me me me! I'll come visit! Haven't see you and especially the kitties in a thousand years!

Keep up the blogs...I love reading about what's on your mind!

Posted by Blogger Andrew @ 12:47 PM #
 
<< Home