Sunday, November 11, 2007

 I got nothin'

So 'splain this to me...

When I'm lying in bed before I fall asleep, a million great topics run through my head.

When I was cleaning out my closet, putting away the summer things, a few other good blog entries were written in my mind.

And now, when I sit down to actually write, I got nothin'.

So my exciting topic tonight is storage containers...

I live very close to a Kmart, so although it is my least favorite store of that type, I go there when I need to run and grab something quickly. I decided to put away my winter stuff instead of cramming everything into my closets and so I ran over to Kmart to get some of those big plastic bins. I ended up getting ones that were red in the bottom, with a green lid. They were giant, and 5 bucks each. The smaller pretty non-holiday colors were $12. They were the exact same thing, just not "holiday" and yet they were 7 dollars more. I don't get it. Yes, I would have rathered a pretty colored one, but why pay more? I just think it's wicked weird that they are the same but different prices.

And that is my completely lame, uninspired post for tonight. Well, I warned you-- I had nothin'

Posted by Acinom @ 9:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Maybe it's sundays. I wussed out too.

Posted by Blogger AJ @ 7:15 PM #
 

Happens all the time to me. Very annoying!

Posted by Blogger Refinnej @ 8:39 PM #
 
<< Home