Sunday, October 28, 2007

 *YAWN*

So with all of the stress about that other stuff I've been having trouble letting my mind shut off, and so I've had some insomnia the last few nights- serious insomnia. I probably got 3 hours each of the last 3 nights. Today I spent almost the whole day napping to make up for it, and let me tell you- it was a wonderful thing!

And now it's not even 9pm and I'm trying to hold out for another hour before I go to bed for the night. I'm praying that I didn't ruin tonight's sleep with all of it today, because I have a big day tomorrow.

Yes, I have the baby, so that's part of it- but also tomorrow night I have a dinner meeting and then that discussion that I mentioned last week that I'm dreading. I'm not going to be alone, so it will be ok, but it still won't be fun. I'd like to be alert for it though.


CFQAA

A
BD++

So that last part was Ringo's contribution to this blog as he walked across then sat down on the keyboard. I think I will take that as a sign that he wants me to finish this up.

Wish me luck tomorrow!

Posted by Acinom @ 8:43 PM