Sunday, October 14, 2007

 Why I'm kinda dreading tomorrow...

So a few weeks ago my friend's daycare provider shattered her wrist and had surgery to rebuild it. Ergo, she could not be lifting and caring for a bebe for about 6 weeks. Well, due to my work situation (or lack there of at the moment) I was asked to take care of the bebe on Monday's and Fridays. Now I know the kid because I'm friends with her mom, and for the most part, I like babies. It's once they hit toddler that they start to get on my nerves. So, being the sucker that I am, I agreed. And I do like the kid. And I would enjoy the days with her if they were 4 hours long. But this child is SO high maintenance. She will cry if she's not being held. Actually, just being held isn't enough, she needs to be moving the whole time. So for about 8 hours a day I'm rocking and swaying and singing and itsybitsyspidering and it reminds me why I have cats. Last Friday and Monday I was in NJ so I didn't have her. Then this Friday her dad had off work so I had another reprieve. But tomorrow, I get the kid again. And I'm not in the mood for it at all. She's cute- really. And I guess taking care of her is good exercise. But ugh, I'm so not in the mood for rocking and swaying and singing and itsybitsyspidering for 8 hours tomorrow. I hope that wrist heals quickly! She really is cute though...

Posted by Acinom @ 10:20 PM

Read or Post a Comment

please remove this post.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 12:41 PM #
 
<< Home