Friday, October 05, 2007

 Tonight's the night

So yes, I have decided to go to the reunion. The kitties and I drove up to Jersey this week and they are staying with their gramma and Aunt Michelle while I head down the shore to hang out with people I barely hung out with in 20 years.

Why did I decide to go? Well, I guess being a cat person, I must be full of curiosity. I'm just really wondering how it will be, how people have changed, who hasn't changed, etc.

So I just got a manicure, giving it a little bit more time to set, then Ill be packing an overnight back that's got my little black dress (I believe that's the uniform for these types of gigs, right?) in it and hitting the road.

I splurged on the hotel room down the shore because I did not want to have to make the hour+ drive back up to my mom's. I'm also glad I did that so I don't have to dress up here then drive an hour all dressed up and not feel pretty once I get there.

Gawd I hope this is worth it!

I'll update after! Wish me luck...

Posted by Acinom @ 1:03 PM