Sunday, October 21, 2007

 Sweet Dreams are Made of This

So lately I've been having some pretty intense dreams. This seems to happen to me in cycles. When I get into one of these vivid cycles it makes me just want to nap more often ;) The dreams are so real, and so intense. Ok, I'll come out and say it- they are hot...and I have some pretty amazing physical response to them.

It varies who they are about. One of the most mind blowing ones I ever had was actually about that guy from Bare Naked Ladies. Next time I heard a song by then I think I actually blushed. More often they are about real people though. Sometimes it can be pretty weird when I run into whoever after one of these! Sometimes they are about this random man that as far as I know I've never met, but he is a regular in my dreams. I wonder if this guy actually exists out there and is having similar dreams about me the same nights. I think that could make for an interesting Lifetime Movie.

This latest round have actually involved someone who I went to high school with. I guess going to the reunion was not a bad thing!

Ok well I think I'm going to go take a nap... ;)

Posted by Acinom @ 2:05 PM