Monday, October 22, 2007

 No doubt in my mind

I definitely am happier as a kitty mom than I could ever be as a mom of a human.

I love the baby I've been taking care of. She's sweet and cute and doesn't cry too much. However, I am bored out of my gourd when hanging with her. I said that it's because she's not a great conversationalist, but you know what, neither are my cats, but I don't get bored with them.

People say it's different when they're your own. But I still think that I would be bored. My friend cracked me up- she said that if it was my own, I'd be going to work and she'd be in daycare all day so I would only see her in the evenings and it wouldn't be so bad... I have a feeling though that if that is how you feel, then you have no place being a parent.

And considering every moment I spent with my cats brings me happiness- it confirms that I was not meant to be a parent of humans...I am destined to be just a crazy cat lady. And I'm ok with that :)

Posted by Acinom @ 9:10 PM

Read or Post a Comment

please remove this post.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 12:43 PM #
 
<< Home