Friday, October 26, 2007

 The good, the bad, and the yummy

I guess I'll start with the bad...

The meeting was, unfortunately, exactly what I feared. Maybe worse. I then had some follow up meetings with others involved and there's drama to be had all around.

But the good news is, the others have my back. I will not have to go into the "come to Jesus" meeting alone. In fact, I'm hoping to just be there and have some others lead it. We're meeting early next week to take care of stuff. If the stars are aligned right, stuff will actually work out.

Last night I had a bitch of a time falling asleep though because of this. My mind would NOT turn off. I kept going over the details of what all had transpired during the day, and tried to come up with approaches to make everything work out ok blah blah blah...

So here's where the yummy comes in...

So after the baby went home I today I went straight to the store to buy me some wine and wood to do a fire and ensure a nice relaxing evening at home where I can chill and maybe get a good night's sleep. I blew up the air mattress and I'm camping out in front of the fire tonight. I've had 2 glasses of yummy wine and am about to light the logs. I just got a call from the subject of last week's dreams. He's going to call back later before sleep. So I went from uber stressed to completely relaxed with some wine, a fire, and anticipating a chat with a man who can give orgasms without even realizing it.

Life, while it might get messy at times, does not suck.

Posted by Acinom @ 8:11 PM