Monday, July 09, 2007

 My brain is exhausted

I was out of the house for 14 hours today. Since being blissfully unemployed I haven't worked that hard in a while and wow, it's clear I'm not used to it.

I'm not even working really. Kinda. But not for money. I've mentioned before that I'm on the housing board for a sorority house. Well, I'm no longer just on the board- I'm the "point person" now. (that's the kind way of saying "the person who deals with all the bullshit") And we just hired a new house mom and are doing training. All. Day. Long. ALL. WEEK. LONG.

And I'm sorta doing it with someone who, while I love, gets on my nerves sometimes. She's awesome, but has difficulty staying on task. (that's the nice way of saying she goes of on long long long long long long tangents) More than once I had some eye contact with the new House mom that I think was her saying "Does she ever shut up?" Fun for all.

But at least dinner tonight was really good, and free :)

And now that I got my ass chewed out by my kitties for staying out all day I have to go to sleep and then get up and do it all again tomorrow...

At least tomorrow will be a shorter day, it's stops by dinnertime. I think if I spent all this time out again two days in a row I might come home to find some kitty inflicted damage...

Off to cuddle and sleep, gnight!

Posted by Acinom @ 10:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

please remove this post.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 12:44 PM #
 
<< Home