Sunday, July 08, 2007

 Happy Bloggiversary to me!

One year ago today I started this thing. This will be my 133'rd post. I guess that means I've managed to post every three or four days? I would say that isn't bad except for with NaBloPoMo I was pretty much a slacker the rest of the year. Oh well. I still made it a year which is better than some other blogs I've seen :) YAY ME!!

So this weekend I made a huge new purchase! I got myself a fancy schmancy digital camera. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it and haven't tried to upload any of the 84000 pics I've taken of my cats yet. (they make good practice models!) Don't worry, once I get more comfortable with it, you'll be seeing A LOT more pics here!

So right now I am EXHAUSTED. I had a way busy day running around and being productive and at about 7pm I was ready for bed! Of course that was TOO EARLY so I played with my camera some, played some Rainy Day Spider solitaire and watched some TV and now it's WAYYYYYYYY past my bedtime and I am WIDE AWAKE.

Gawd Insomnia sucks. I cant even get Seamus to do his hokey pokey kitty sleeping spell on me because he's still on mouse patrol in the kitchen. I feel bad for him that we got the hole filled up. Unfortunately, last night we hear some scratching- I think the mice are trying to gnaw their way back through the spray foam. Rah.

So hopefully Ringo will be able to step it up and do the kitty sleeping spell. I have a bunch of crap I need to get done tomorrow too, and I'd like to actually get it done :)

Wish me luck!

And thanks for reading. I never thought I'd make it this far, and I'm honestly glad that I kept it up. Here's to another year of 5 cats shy!

Posted by Acinom @ 1:43 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Happy Bloggiversary darlin!!!
I always enjoy reading your stuff.

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 5:16 PM #
 
<< Home