Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 The Bugman Cometh

Well I guess technically he's the no-bug man. I am currently waiting for the exterminator to arrive.

Yesterday morning I woke to find yet another mouse. At least this one wasnt in bed with me.

I'm not going to let him put down poison or traps though. I can't feel good about that. However, I pulled out the bottom drawer of the stove (it's electric booogie woogie woogie) and found that where the wires come in for it there is a big gaping hole. I'm sure this is where they are coming in, so if I can get him to seal that off, then I can feel safe, and not feel guilty about mousicide. They can go downstairs to the dirty neighbors.

I wish he would get here, I could really use a nap, but obviously cant till he comes.

I really need a life.

Posted by Acinom @ 9:47 AM