Friday, May 11, 2007

 To cut or not to cut?

That is the question.

So I'm pondering cutting my hair. This is a big deal for me. For the last many many years I've gone with the simple all one length long hair. I like it because I can put it up, leave it down, whatever. It's the ultimate in laziness. Often I throw it up into stabby sticks right out of the shower and it couldn't be easier! I also go many months without even getting a trim too.

I had short short hair back in the Demi Moore Ghost era, and while I loved it, I hated that I had to keep up with trims every 6 weeks or so, and when I decided to grow it out, it SUCKED!

So here is my conundrum... If I cut it, I lose the potential for being able to put it up. I also most likely will actually have to dry it. However, It's been so long with this lame cut, it seems like I should take a leap. But if I hate it, Ill have the hell of growing it out.

But it's just hair.

I'm so undecided.

Anyway, the cut I'm pondering is the same as my middle niece. I saw her for Easter and fell in love with her cut. I have bangs, so I'd keep those, but otherwise, here's the cut I'd go with. It's a steep wedge in the back and totally has so much lift and swing. Ok yeah, it's kinda wrong to want to look like a 4 1/2 year old, but she's not just ANY 4 1/2 year old, so I think it's ok!

I tried looking into programs like Locks of Love for donating my very long hair if I do it, thinking this would inspire me, but they don't want mine :( Because I have all grey that's been colored with permanent color they wont take it. If I had semi-perm I would have been ok, but they wont take what I've done. So I can't use that as an inspiration to go for the cut.

Anyway, here are some cute pics of my girls, give me your input?

Posted by Acinom @ 2:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

dammit - I KNOW I wrote something here - but where'd it go??

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 7:50 PM #
 
<< Home