Sunday, March 25, 2007

 To sleep...perchance to dream...

So last night I was having a dream that didn't suck. Actually, it had potential to be fun. No, it wasn't that exciting, but I was at the Police concert. Except it hadn't started yet. I was in the lobby of the place. And getting ready to go in...

And then I woke up. Wide awake. For no reason. There was no noise, it wasn't morning, I didn't have to pee, I was just awake. It was almost like when you wake up out of a nightmare wide awake and can't fall back.

I was SO bummed! I really want to go to this concert, and since I have no tickets, and no job, this was the only way I could go! I was the HUGEST Police fan back in high school. The inside of my locker was adorned with pictures! And then they had to go and break up before I was allowed to go to concerts. And I REALLY wanted to see them last night in my dream. I can almost hear Sting saying "Stay out of your seats!" (ok, I could hear it if I wanted to since that's how he opens another live song I have)

But it wasn't to be. I could not fall back asleep for a while, and when I did, it was not that dream. Or if it was, I have no memory of it :(

Maybe tonight there will be an encore performance and I can actually make it? I'm off to bed now to find out, wish me luck!

Posted by Acinom @ 10:46 PM