Thursday, March 01, 2007

 I am a slacker

I know. Ive posted stuff in my mind, but then I just havent had the energy to come here and do it for real.

Im in a bit of a funk.

There's some stuff going on that I dont want to share with the interweb/blogosphere, and since that's what's been preoccupying my mind, it's kept me from having much else to say.

And I'm tired. Very very tired.

I know that goes with the funk. But it also goes with the not sleeping well because of the other stuff. And the fact that Lost is now on at 10pm. I complained but who knows if they'll listen. Ive joined the Touchstone Advisory Panel, and I put it on there, so maybe they actually will. But it's doubtful.

Anyway, you too should join, and while youre there, mention that Lost should be back on earlier so I can get a good night's sleep :)

Im dreading daylight savings, that messes with me bigtime. That week is also Narcolepsy Awareness week. Currently Isaiah Washington is the spokesperson, but I wonder if since his reputation isnt quite what it should be lately if they'll let him go. The website hasnt been updated in 2007 so I guess it's too soon to tell.

Ok Im going to hit post now because this is way disconnected not only because of how Im feeling, but also because Im at work and I keep getting interrupted. :)

Posted by Acinom @ 9:03 AM