Monday, February 19, 2007

 I am so sleeeeeeeeeepy

I really dont have anything much to say, but I feel Ive been neglectful here, so I wanted to post something quick. I sat here staring at the blank screen for a minute or so before I noticed that I think I was actually asleep briefly.

Im taking that as a sign that I must go to bed early. Im going to take a little bubble bath first to completely knock myself out, and then hit the hay. Tomorrow is a big day- yeah yeah Mardi Gras and all that, but more importantly, it's Fastnacht Day! Since I no longer live in PA Dutch country, Im guessing it's hard to come across a Fastnacht, so I plan on partaking in Krispy Kreme instead. But hey, it's the thought that counts!!


Laissez les bons temps rouler!!! (or les bons doughnuts, whichever you see fit!!)

Posted by Acinom @ 8:30 PM