Monday, January 22, 2007

 You say it's your birthday?- IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!


Happy Birthday to me!!


I am a dork, I love my birthday. I dont love getting older, that's for sure. But I love a day that's MINE. Every year I have birthday cake for breakfast. This year my friend made me birthday brownies, but they worked just as well :)


Saturday I had a day with friends, beadazzling, then lunch and shopping. Sunday a surprise visit from a friend and we went out to dinner. Tonight it's dinner at the Melting Pot and Im pretty excited!! Chocolate fondue will be a nice substitute for cake this year too!


So there was a party for me at the African Watering Hole today. There's this live webcam at a watering hole in South Africa that Ive been watching last week and saw nothing but birds.


This morning, I saw turtles, baboons, gazelle, wildebeests, and some other deerish animal too! (antelope?) There were probably about 100 critters at the hole this morning. I figure it had to be no other reason than for my birthday party!!

Posted by Acinom @ 10:40 AM