Friday, January 19, 2007

 I'M SO EXCITED!!

I got summoned to jury duty!!

Now I know most people dont get happy on this, but I have ALWAYS wanted to go. Ive only ever been called once before and that was from NJ when I was in college in PA 6 hours away so I couldnt go. I dont just mean that I said no, because I tried to postpone it for summer break, but THEY said no, that if I was living out of state I couldnt do it. :(

That was like 18 years ago and Ive never been called since... And today I got called!!! It's not till the end of Feb but Im still excited. Im PRAYING that I get picked for a really cool (really long, but pretend I didnt say that part ) case. Im so afraid I wont get picked! Or even worse, there's a number Im supposed to call the day before and they might even say I dont have to come at all. :(

My job pays 100% of my salary for as long as Im at Jury Duty and I TOTALLY wish it was sooner, while Im still definitely on this horrifically boring light duty gig, but still, Im wicked excited!!

It's district court though, so that probably means lame stuff, right?

BUT IM STILL SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

Just call me Juror number 178!

Posted by Acinom @ 8:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hope it's something interesting!

Posted by Blogger Refinnej @ 11:50 PM #
 
<< Home