Monday, January 01, 2007

 Habits

So after November I was so in the habbit of writing here that it was something I could easily do with no thought. But then I had surgery 2 weeks ago and for the first week pretty much did nothing but take drugs and sleep. That one week was enough time to get me out of the habbit of writing. All last week Id think about writing a post, but Id play another Sudoku game instead. Not writing became a habbit. One week and everything was shot to hell.

So Im trying again to get back into it. And even though Im not a fan of resolutions, Im going to try to make habits instead. Im going to try to get back into this habbit. Im also going to try and start some other good habits too. Im thinking that if I could maybe attach them together... you know like write in the blog and then do some type of cleaning/tidying in the apartment right after (or before), then I can keep the place actually neat all the time instead of having to do big cleanings.

It could work. Maybe? I did just unload the dishwasher before sitting down to write this, and that's what made me think of it. I actually like writing in here, so maybe this can work. And then maybe it wont be an effort to keep the apartment neat, it'll just be a habbit?

I hope.


And on another totally different topic...
So this weekend I watched a lot of the SVU marathon and the Monk marathon (yes, I party hard for the new year) and I am SO SICK OF THIS COMMERCIAL!! Apparently there's some type of fight show tonight with K-fed, who they keep referring to as "America's Most Hated". Um, does anyone hate him? As far as I can tell, those who actually have a clue who he is just feel bad for him, or dont give a shit about him at all. Does anyone hate him??


And another totally different topic...
It seems like kiwi was the big answer for the picture in question. I thought sushi, but not a single other person guessed that (I had alot of my friends answer, so I had more guesses than just the comments here) so I guess I was wrong :(


And one more totally different topic...
Ive been off work for two weeks while I had my surgery to fix me. Im scared to go back, because since Ive been taking it easy I dont know if Im truly fixed or not. While Im doing nothing more than watching USA marathons, playing Sudoku, and working on a jigsaw puzzle, I can believe that I am fixed. When I go back tomorrow I will have a better idea of if the surgery worked or not. I was told that there was a 50% chance that this wouldnt work, and that I would be permanently in major pain. Im trying to believe that there is a 50% chance that it did work, but Im scared to find out. So if you can send any good thoughts my way, I need them. Im really really scared that it didnt work. I took a huge risk and leap of faith to have the surgery, since I went off on my own and this is a workers comp case, but I had my insurance do this. It HAS to work or Im fuct.

Ill let you know tomorrow...

Posted by Acinom @ 8:37 PM