Sunday, December 10, 2006

 Wow

I missed a day. The first time in 40 days I didnt post. And you know what? I didnt even think of it yesterday. And when I realized this morning I was in a panic- till I remembered NaBloPoMo is over!

There was no reason for me not to post yesterday considering I spent the majority of the day sitting on my ass. I downloaded an incredibly stupid free trial game off of Pogo (they say it's for an hour but it's really till you quit after your hour is up) and played it for like 6 hours or something insanely pathetic. The worst part was the game wasnt even that great, but since Im pathetic I still played it till I finished it.

I watched season one of 21 Jumpstreet on DVD. In the bonus interviews Holly Robinson says something about how if you notice, every other decade's fashions have returned except for the 80's. And there's a good reason for that. And this series showed every single good reason why! The 80's were great though. They were my era. I did high school and part of college in the best decade. The music rocked (ok so it did at the time, and Ill never get past thinking that it still does!) and the fashion was...well... the music rocked! And the movies were great! And TV :) yeah, the 80's were like totally rad, fer shur!

Today I actually spent alot of money and got someone to come clean my apartment. It needed a good supercleaning since Ive been on injured reserve. She did an ok job, but I felt like for that money it should have sparkled or something. It was just as clean as Id do it myself, I guess I thought it would be ....more! But Im still happy. Poorer, but happy.

Tomorrow I will be even poor-er. Im also paying the grocery store to shop for me and deliver it. It's a $25 service fee for that, but I think it's worth it. But since I was spending that 25 bucks, I wanted to make it worthwhile, so I got $160 worth of groceries. But I dont have to carry them up the stairs to the penthouse, so that's a good thing :)

So this may seem like Im getting ready for something... And I am, but not the holidays! I believe I am going to be fixed! I saw the second opinion surgeon who said "I can fix you". And I wanted to hug him!! So it looks like I may be having surgery either Wed or Fri this week!! Im waiting to hear on approvals and stuff. I am trying not to get overly excited until Im being put under because Im scared that they will try and screw me with this too (workers comp is evil) but keep your fingers crossed for me! I could be good as new by the new year!!

YAY!!

Posted by Acinom @ 7:11 PM