Thursday, December 14, 2006

 What is this???


This pic won the blue ribbon in the children's holiday art contest. It was done by a 5 year old. What is it???
It seems I need to type more because when I posted this before it runs right into the knife picture and that just seemed wrong to cut up the picture this child drew.
So Ill just babble slightly for enough so that the pics are separated out.
I think this should be enough!

Posted by Acinom @ 4:44 AM

Read or Post a Comment

It looks to me like an ornament of some sort.
However, I checked w/the resident 6 yr. old and she says its a yoyo that got broken and lost it's string.
LOL - kids are such hoots!!!!!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 9:01 AM #
 

Well, I thought it was a hairy eyeball, but the kiwi idea is pretty good, too. I hope you're well, Mon! I miss you!!

Posted by Blogger angie @ 1:56 PM #
 

I keep thinking kiwi when I pop in here.

Posted by Blogger Refinnej @ 12:39 PM #
 
<< Home