Saturday, December 02, 2006

 I cant stay away!

I wasnt going to post today, but yet here I am!!

Now tell me why cant I develop good healthy habits like eating my veggies and working out?

I guess blog addiction is better than crack addiction though :)

I cant tell you how many times I hit refresh on fussy's site yesterday looking to see if there were results yet. Now Im obsessively checking my mail.

The sad part is that I know i wont win. I never do win stuff like this. One time in my life I did win a door prize, but I never got to collect it because the winner had to drive over an hour to pick it up and I just never got around to it :(

Who knows, maybe this time will be different? *crossed fingers*


So today we bedazzled again. Im quite pleased with what I made for my sis and mom. Of course I cant post those pics in case they peek in here. I will show you the stabby sticks I made for myself though :) I love stabby sticks. My sister turned me on to them a few years ago and now they are pretty much the staple of how i wear my hair. It's funny- before I got into stabby sticks, I still would do my hair in a knot, but use a scrunchy. Nobody once complimented me on my hair. Once I started doing stabby sticks, I get regular compliments. I guess it's just that extra bit o' zing that makes it go from being an uptight bleh hairstyle to something pretty :) So I did a pink ribbon theme set this time.

Hmm. I just went to add the pic in and I dont see how to do that anymore! I switched to beta and I dont have that option? WTF? Ill try posting and editing and see if that works...


Ok odd. It worked. (obviously since there is a pic there now.)

I think I am not happy with blogger beta. I think it's also too late to go back. Oh well...

Posted by Acinom @ 6:44 PM