Friday, December 08, 2006

 Coincidence??

So you know how yesterday I listed how I was googled and how people found me and commented on the men wearing panties thing that someone once used? Two (2!) people did that exact thing yesterday, one in Boston and one "unknown" location in the US.


So how likely is it that someone would google the exact same comment the same day that I remarked about it? I just think it's quite bizzare... Of course not as bizzare as people who are googling men wearing panties. I REALLY dont get that one...

Someone also googled Camp Hoover but didnt leave a comment. THAT makes me wicked sad. They apparantly were looking for words to the Camp Hoover song, which I TOTALLY could have helped them with. yes, Im a dork who still remembers all the songs. And I mean ALL the songs. I cant remember what all I meant to pick up at the store but I know the unit song for Cedar Ridge at Hoover by heart.

I love site meter. I cant wait to see how many more people google men wearing panties today since I talked about it AGAIN. :)

Posted by Acinom @ 7:45 AM

Read or Post a Comment

ok this guy in panty thing is cracking me up so even tho this is TMI, I just have to say that Im a women presently wearing NO panty - lmao!! Im still in jammies and cant be bothered to wear them at night!
:)

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 8:51 AM #
 

I, too went to Camp Hoover and can remember some of the songs. I only remember the end of Cedar Ridge... (Sung with heads held high in pride)"It's down to the dining hall, always on time. Our table manners are always bright and shined. We are loyal, true and dedicated Girl Scouts at our best, YES! WE ARE CEDAR RIDGE! Oh Cedar Ridge" Except when I was there we changed the words to: "It's down to the dining hall, never on time. Our table manners are always left behind. We're not loyal, true or dedicated Girl Scouts at our best, NO! WE ARE CEDAR RIDGE! Oh Cedar Ridge" (Sung with heads hung low in embarassment and shaking "no"). It was just in fun though, because I do remember having a great time. Especially the "Commando Raids" where we had to sneak into other units and collect colored ribbons without being caught. I also remember the "Hail Camp Hoover" song. Do you remember any others? I stayed in Oak Knoll and Maple Glen but can't seem to remember them. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Posted by Blogger mrsfixesit @ 5:28 PM #
 

YAY!! Another Hoover alumnae!

Your comment came through as no-reply so I can't email you back and your blogger profile doesnt have an email either so I hope you come back here! I dedicated today's post to you!

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 9:24 AM #
 
<< Home