Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 the BEST service ever


So I mentioned I was getting groceries delivered and wow. This is the best service ever! I shopped online, and then they appear! They called me and said there were some items that were out of stock and suggested substitutions and that was it. Then there was a knock on my door and a super nice guy brought all of these bags up to my penthouse and into my kitchen. I guess as a gift for using the service they gave me a groovy set of knives too. I'm hoping I can get the forks and spoons with future uses!


I wonder how many people are aware of this service. I didnt have to have it delivered they have the option too that they will shop for me, I tell them when Im picking it up, I pull up in front of the store, use the call box, say Im here, and then they bring it out and load it into my trunk. How fabulous is that?


I probably wont use the delivery after Im fixed because it's a bit pricey- $25 delivery charge. But the other service is $18 for a month unlimited trips. THAT is totally worth it, even if you arent broken! To not have to waste the time wandering the store and I bet I spend more money than just that on impulse purchases, and so those wont happen either!


www.lowesfoodstogo.com rocks my world, and if you dont live where a lowes is, move! Ok if you cant move, check to see if your grocery store has this service because it is WONDERFUL!

Posted by Acinom @ 9:25 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Another reason living in Boonyland, USA sucks!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 8:54 AM #
 
<< Home