Sunday, November 26, 2006

 Stress Sucks

Ok For all of those of you strolling through from the randomizer or linking from the NaBloPoMo list, I'm doing a question of the day to answer via leaving a comment.

Question du Jour: What's your wine of choice? (If you choose)

Right now- Relax Riesling is what Im choosing :)


So Im wicked stressed.

Kitty weigh in was today.

I brought Ringo too to make sure that this diet isnt affecting him negatively. Guess what- it is. He's down to 7.1lbs. Doc says 8-11 is healthy for him. Suggested bloodwork to be sure, since a 2lb loss in 2 months could be more than diet related. Im going to sneak him food this week when his brother's not around and weigh him again next week. We'll see how that goes.

Seamus put back on the pound he lost last week and then some. I dont know what to do. I think Ill give up on him losing if it's going to not make a difference anyway, and just end up harming Ringo.

Tomorrow I have a major huge important appointment. Im trying not to project what I think will happen (although Im pretty damn sure) and hope for the best. (I confess, I expect the worst) Maybe Ill be pleasantly surprised. Any good thoughts thrown my way at 9am would be appreciated.

Depending on the results of this appointment I will have either much more of the old stress, or a whole new stress.

And my apartment is messy. I cried yesterday just trying to put away laundry. Ive made a list of all I wanted to get done this weekend and out of 2 pages of stuff, Ive accomplished 4 things. There's still time to get another one or two done, but that's about it because I may have time but not energy.

So Im going to pour myself a glass of Relax, get in the tub with bubbles and a book for an hour or so, and hope that even though the stress wont be gone, it'll be more manageable...




Posted by Acinom @ 5:40 PM

Read or Post a Comment

It really depends on the situation. My standby is Zinfandel - Ravenswood, Rancho Zabaco, or Rosenblum. But I always like a good Cotes du Rhone. ALWAYS Kendall Jackson Chardonnay with sushi.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:50 PM #
 
<< Home