Saturday, November 25, 2006

 Hours and hours of randomizing...

Ok For all of those of you strolling through from the randomizer or linking from the NaBloPoMo list, I'm doing a question of the day to answer via leaving a comment.

Question du Jour: What cool blogs have you come across since NaBloPoMo started?



So Friday at work it was wicked slow (thankfully) due to everyone thinking we were closed. I spent about 7 out of the 8 hours surfing through the randomizer. I made a list of all those I saw, all that were out of the running, those that Id like to check back with because they were pretty interesting and/or funny, and those that were not ones I want to go back to but were still in it.

I confess, some of the incredibly boring ones might be out of the running but I just couldnt even bring myself to go through the whole blog to check the dates. I know that sounds bitchy, but I figure since Im not mentioning those by name here, it's ok ;)

I'm am going to list the first 10 alphabetically that I marked for return. I have not really looked at them in 2 days so I cant comment at the moment why I marked them :)







So check those out and let me know why I marked them! ;)

Oh and FYI, a billion hours of randomizing down, nary a hit on my own. What's up with that??

How about you? Have you randomized on yourself??

Posted by Acinom @ 7:09 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to take a look! I look forward to what we all have to say when we don't have to post every day... Good luck with the PRIZES!

Posted by Blogger Noelle @ 9:12 AM #
 
<< Home