Saturday, November 18, 2006

 Beadazzling!

Ok For all of those of you strolling through from the randomizer or linking from the NaBloPoMo list, I'm doing a question of the day to answer via leaving a comment.

Question du Jour: What's your favorite ethnicity food?


Id have to go with Italian, but Ive been into Chinese alot lately.
PF Changs or Pei Wei spicy chicken rocks my socks.



So today was Beadazzle day. Every monthish I get together with some girlfriends and we go to this great place called Beadazzled. It's a jewelery making place for both the talented and for the creatively/artistically challenged (like me!) Basically you can pick out any bead type stuff you like, string it or put it on a stick, and they do the hard part for you and voila, instant beautiful creations. Today I made myself an earring/bracelet set, a pair of stabby sticks, and some stuff for my sister for Christmas that I wont show or mention here in case she peeks in and reads ;)

I am so pro
ud of how nice my stuff turned out I thought Id share :)



Close up of the earrings, which are the same as the bracelet






Close up of the top of the stabby sticks




The color seems off, which is odd because I actually scanned the jewelery rather than taking a picture of it, but oh well.

Anyway, Im off to snuggle with kitties and eat my lunch leftovers (Pei Wei!)

Posted by Acinom @ 4:50 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Indian would probably be my favorite for the time being.

Posted by Blogger Kirsten @ 11:24 PM #
 

Thai. And lots of it!

Posted by Blogger Alyndabear @ 2:42 AM #
 
<< Home