Thursday, November 30, 2006

 And then there was one

Ok For all of those of you strolling through from the randomizer or linking from the NaBloPoMo list, I'm doing a question of the day to answer via leaving a comment.

Question du Jour: Are you going to post tomorrow?

I think so. I'll probably take the 2nd off though ;)

So Im guessing just about everybody's post today will be about the end of NaBloPoMo. I did my best to not jump on the Thanksgiving bandwagon, but this is one wagon I cant stay off of.

I am really happy that I took the challenge. I have a sense of achievement now that I accomplished posting every day, and didnt have any "ohshitit's1145andihaventposted" moments. I'd also like to think that I even had a tad of content every day. Even the one day that I was too cranky and didnt want to post due to the overload of negative vibes I still made a point of putting something rather than just mentioning that I didnt want to post.

Im also happy because I felt a weird sense of "we're all in this together" with over a thousand other strangers. Ive also read more blogs in the last month alone than I had in my entire previous life. Im not going to stop reading other blogs either. I cut and pasted the list into a word file so that I can bold the ones I liked and delete the ones I didnt, and I WILL get through to visit everyone who participated, even if it takes me till spring.

Thanks to all of you who have visited me during this time. It's nice to know that someone out there is listening.

Posted by Acinom @ 6:07 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi! I got to your site from my stats, where I saw that you had linked to me. (Also: Isn't it obvious why you marked me? HI! It's ME!) (Okay, fine. That was a little ... narcissistic.)

I love that you've done questions of the day through NaBloPoMo. What a great way to get people talking.

ANSWER: Yes, I'll probably post tomorrow. BUT: I'll relish in taking the weekend off.

Posted by Blogger chirky @ 8:22 AM #
 

Oh: And my blogger account (above) may (or may not) link to my blog.

CHIRKY

Posted by Blogger chirky @ 8:22 AM #
 
<< Home