Monday, November 20, 2006

 2/3 done!

Ok For all of those of you strolling through from the randomizer or linking from the NaBloPoMo list, I'm doing a question of the day to answer via leaving a comment.

Question du Jour: What do you want Santa (or insert appropriate gift-giver per culture/religion) to bring you this year?

I want a digital camera so I can actually take pictures that are better quality than my cellphone ones.


So today is the 2/3 mark in NaBloPoMo! Congrats to all of you who have made it thus far. I had great plans this weekend To go through the list and see how many were still in the running, but my laziness was too great and did not get to it.

Im proud that I havent failed yet. I was worried about the weekends mostly. Not because I have such a life that I wouldnt get to it, but because I have so little of a life that Id figure I had time and put it off and then forget. Only one weekend left in the month so I think I can do it!! The crazy part of me is pondering challenging myself to continue through December too. I'd need a catchy title for it like MoPoEvMoMo (Monica Posts Even More Month). Feel free to leave any more creative suggestions. :) Or maybe Ill be quasi lazy and make the challenge to post for 21 out of 31 days. That will be less pressure but keep me from being a giant slacker. And then being the overacheiver that I like to think I am I might actually do every day.

So how has this month inspired all of you? Anyone think they will keep up this pace?

So I do have one bit of a complaint about this thing. Almost every day I check out the randomizer for a bit. I have yet to come across myself. I have seen some other blogs multiple times, but never me. Has anyone out there found themselvs? Im getting a complex here. I know I show up on there because I see on sitemeter that people got here from there, but Im wondering if there's a big ol conspiracy to keep me from finding my own. Maybe today's the day...

Posted by Acinom @ 7:18 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hello. I'm stopping by as a member of NaBloPoMo. I have 10 blogs, but this is the only one that sees much action, Collecting my thoughts. Keeping writing!

I first suggested tickets to Dancing with the Stars which will be in Columbus Jan. 7, but then when I saw the cost was ca. $50 each, I withdrew that one.

Posted by Blogger Norma @ 5:14 PM #
 

If the budget were no option, I'd ask for a digital Rebel. However, that's highly unlikely, so I'll settle for the usual: books & clothes.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:53 AM #
 

Another NaBloPoMo member (who really blogs at White Thoughts No-One Sees) stopping by. I'm looking forward to the 1st of December. My reward to myself will be to NOT post, for at least one day. Not long to go now!

If money were no object Santa would be leaving tickets for an all expenses paid week on a tropical island, somewhere in the South Pacific. Failing that, a book voucher.

Posted by Blogger Kerryn @ 6:47 AM #
 

An elliptical trainer and hardwood floors.

(Random NaBloPoMo person and although married, another crazy cat lady.)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:36 AM #
 
<< Home