Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 Giving into peer pressure once again


So a few years ago my mom and sister wouldnt stop talking about The Amazing Race. I had no choice but to start watching it because they made me feel very left out.

During Lost's first season my sister told me I needed to watch this show. I told her that I had enough TV shows, sorry. Well then a few weeks before season two started people at work were talking about it, and I gave in. A coworker loaned me the season one DVD's and I watched over 18 hours of Lost in one weekend so I could be caught up before the new season started. It's now my favorite show.

So fast forward to now. Everyone is trying to get me to start Gray's Anatomy. My sis even offered to buy me the first 2 season's DVD's for Christmas. Well yesterday I got the first disc from season one and watched the first 3 episodes. Ok FINE, everyone was right. Again, Im being sucked in by peer pressure. Now Im antsy for my next week's blockbuster coupon!

The most shocking thing is that I actually never did drugs.

Posted by Acinom @ 4:49 AM