Monday, September 04, 2006

 Sorry! Wrong number!


So my little boy was licking his blown IV site raw and the vet gave me a paper collar for him. Poor guy :( He did great with it though and looked quite cute I thought!

I took these pics with my cell phone. When I first got this new phone I still had my old one with the old number for a few weeks transition time. I had been playing around with the picture mail option and sending myself pics to the other phone to check it all out. Since then I have added myself as my email address in case I wanted to send myself pics. Well yesterday I thought that Little Boy looked so damn cute in his collar that I wanted to email his Gramma and aunt as well as send them to my email so I could post them here.

Apparently I screwed up somehow and accidentally sent them to my old phone number--that someone else now has!

I got a text message back... "What the fuck is this????"

I still laugh out loud when I think about the look on their face when they get some random person in NC sending photo messages to them of a cat with an e collar!

Whoops!

Posted by Acinom @ 8:51 AM

Read or Post a Comment

You crack me up girl!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 7:21 AM #
 
<< Home